









As I was editing these photos I turned on a Christmas cd...Christmastime by Hilary Weeks, and Ryker came and sat with me for a while. He was so interested in what I was doing and could hardly take his eyes off the pictures of Lianne. It was so cute. We had gone earlier to the Nativity Display at the church and I have to say I've been thinking a lot today.
...thinking about this sweet little baby that Lianne will hold in her arms any day.
...thinking about the Christmas season and what it is truly about. Looking at the Nativities and wondering what it was like that night that the Savior was born...the amazing example that Mary is...so much to think about.
...remembering last year walking around the Nativity Display and thinking about our birth mother and what an amazing person she is. I can remember standing in front of a picture of Mary holding Jesus and thinking about what our birth mom was feeling and wondering if she knew how much we loved her and were thankful for her.
...and then holding Ryker today and thinking about how quickly this year has gone....
I'm really looking forward to being prepared for Christmas. I want to be able to enjoy the season without all the business of everything. I want it to be a special season....don't you just love the feeling of Christmas?
Kim :)

4 comments:
Kim, the pictures are beautiful!!! I love them!!
I agree, I want Christmas to just be simple this year, to mean something. I have the same Hilary Weeks cd...love it!
Talented? I think SO! They are gorgeous!
You seem to have such an amazing view on life- I love that you take time for moments of peace.
By the way, I love the video. That guy is FAST! He's probably as fast as Des and she's been going for like 5 months! What a cutie.
Amazing pictures as usual!!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful family!
Thanks for sharing the pictures (gorgeous) and your thoughts on the real meaning of Christmas and babies. I agree completely.
Post a Comment