Monday, November 05, 2007

You're Invited....

to come play along with us on The Goodie Box! This month we're doing something different...so check it out!



And I finished a little album I made about being a mother and just added some thoughts. It's such a simple little book...but I love it!












K :)

p.s. I'm having the hardest time uploading my pictures, so I'll try to get the rest of the album on here later!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute book. And cute pictures. I love the sugar lips name. Thanks for making me laugh. You are definetly in the running for winner. It is funny about the "rolls"... when I was typing I thought "should I call them buns or rolls" Obviously rolls won. It is going to be hard to come back to Canada and speak "Canadian". Americans are just so mean and make fun of our words. They will always be buns to me though! :)

Itworksforbobbi said...

Wow - how gorgeous! I've got a little chipboard album just lying around I need to put to good use ;) now I just need some photos of ME with the kids. I'm always the one behind the camera :) Such a sweet momento. Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Kim! Your book is totally heart-warming. I couldn't even read all of your journal entries because I knew I'd be sobbing (part of that could be hormonal:) Anyway, it's beautiful and so sweet!

Talia said...

so so cute! i'm jealous...I wish my stuff wasn't all packed away, I want to play!

Kaitlyn said...

I love your album, it turned out so cute and it's such a great idea.

jessica said...

this is so beautiful! where are those flowers from on the cover? i want them

Ashley said...

I love your album Kim! So cute!