Thursday, January 03, 2008

If you haven't heard....

You're invited to...






Talia and I have been talking and planning this exciting event for a while. It's going to be a lot of fun...and a night filled with exciting things. The guest instructor is non other than Janet Hopkins!!!! And I must say she is sooo incredibly talented!!! And then Talia and I will be team teaching a class which we are really excited about. And then of course there will be some other fun surprises, goodies, and prizes. But check it out here to read more about the event.



And....


Last night Jordan came over and gave Ryker his first hair cut! He sat really still on a chair in our bedroom so he could watch Baby Einstein while he got his hair cut. It's cute...but I'm missing his long hair. That was just so him. It grows though, right????



during...





after....




:)

3 comments:

Andi said...

Ryker's new cut is just as cute as his long hair was! what a sweetie!

the goodie box girls said...

oh, it looks so cute, kim! he looks like such a little BOY!!

Kaitlyn said...

His hair will grow out fast, and before you know it he will need another haircut! Love the pictures!