Monday, January 14, 2008

Quick post

I've been the worst blogger lately, but we've been sick this weekend and just lounging around...and a million other excuses, but I just thought I'd share some fun stuff today.


- Girl's Night Out is going really good. Tal and I have been busy working on all the product for the event and it's definitely coming along. Just seeing all the fun stuff for the classes makes me so excited!! And it doesn't stop there...but I can't give away any secrets, so if you haven't signed up yet you better hurry before it's full!

- Morning church is so nice!! We can home yesterday and all slept for a couple of hours. I love taking naps :)

- My busy little boy has been throwing everything down the heating vents. Everything! I discovered it the other night when he was trying to fit one of his train pieces down and thought I should see if there was anything else in there. What did I find? A ball and a few rolls of ribbon...hmm...what else have we lost down there?

- I've updated my recipe blog. I seem to neglect that blog...oops!

- And I've been working away on my scrap room. It's coming, but it's sure been a lot of work. I think I'm on box #4 or #5 of stuff to get rid of. And it's crazy that I'm still trying to find places to put everything. I guess I just have too much stuff. I just can't wait to get started on the rest of the house. Thanks for the ideas and help!


Kim :)

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Sorry you've been sick, I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing your new recipe, I think I am going to have to make that very soon, it looks yummy.
I hope you share pictures of your scrapbook room when you are done, I love seeing other people's scrapbook rooms.

Kristi said...

wow- I am sure you have all kinds of goodies in those give-away boxes! send them my way!!