
my hubby probably had no idea that he paid 3 times more for these than he would have any other time of year...haha! It was really sweet of him, especially since he doesn't ever bring me flowers. And to top it all off I've been cleaning out the basement and just gave away my big vases cause I don't think I've had to use them in years....haha! So fun...I love my boys!

I tried making a little heart garland last night quickly so there was something lovey in our house... but how amazing are Keisha's hearts??? I love em.
Hope everyone is treated special today!

1 comment:
Love the roses! The garland is really cute, great idea.
I am so jealous of your scraproom! I love the paint color and the black furniture. Your table is awesome, abd it's the same table I have been secretly wanting for a while now. Thanks for sharing your cute room, I love it!
Post a Comment