Thursday, April 10, 2008

She's here!!!



My sister just had her baby yesterday and she's the sweetest little thing. She weighed exactly the same as Ryker and was even the same length as him, so looking at her and looking at my now big little boy is just crazy. Cody couldn't believe he was ever that small.... Charly is absolutely adorable and is such a good little baby. I've never seen a newborn suck a soother like this girl can :) When they brought her to my sister after she had been cleaned up she was sucking both her thumbs..hehe! She definitely belongs to my sister (who sucked her thumb forever!). This picture was taken by my other sister Chelsey...I can't wait to get taking pictures!




I practiced a little today on my other two nieces...who are seriously the cutest things! Don't tell Sydney that though cause she just tells me that "she's not cute!" And Pacey was my little poser today. She just loves the camera!




These girls both have such major personalities that crack me up...they are so cute and make me smile just looking at these pictures.























Things are busy here as always. I haven't had any time to just sit and create this week, but I have been looking at my big picture class stuff for Alison's class...so amazing. This is seriously going to be a great class. My goal is to keep up with it and actually learn from everything she has to teach me....I've been sitting and organizing my inspiration...whether it's websites, blogs, or just tearing things out of magazines. It has really been helping me to think and clean things up around here a little bit more.


:)

10 comments:

Talia said...

Such cute pictures!! Charly is so cute, I can't wait to see more!
And surprise, surprise...I bought the EXACT same tutus for my girls! Haha!!

Kaitlyn said...

Great pictures Kim! Congrats to your sister on the new baby, I love the name Charly!

Anonymous said...

Your nieces are so cute...all of them! Your sisters are going to be fighting off the boys soon... :)

Andi said...

Oh kim! Little Charly is so cute! Congrats!! and I absolutely LOVE these pictures..such gorgeous little girls too! Can't wait to come visit you for my photo shoot!!

:)

Jamie said...

Great pictures! Can you tell me what you use as a backdrop?

Anonymous said...

You take WONDERFUL pictures. Love the tutus!

Christal said...

These are awesome what do you shot with? I have a rebel and love playing with it so fun eh!! You are great!! love em!!

Anonymous said...

yay!! tell candice congrats and the baby is adorable...maybe her and harry should meet someday...
the pictures of the girls are adorable - i need to book you to take pics for me the next time i'm up!!

- niki

Kristin.Fredriksen said...

hey, how are you? how do you know christal? I love the pics, you are great at them!

s a n s k u :) said...

LOOOOVE these pictures!! You are so talented!