
(blogger's being difficult so I'll have to try downloading the rest of the layouts later.)
And....
Update on the smell in my house...it's getting better. I still catch wiffs of yucky burnt egg when I open the cupboards, but it should go away soon.
My cousins have been staying with me this week, and we've had so much fun. I haven't seen Jord for awhile since she moved from Edmonton, but I sure miss having her around. She used to always come stay with me when Cody would go away and we'd have so much fun. Now she's off to Atlanta next week...this girl is always travelling or doing something fun. And then Madi was here and watched Ryker for me one day so I could do some running around. She is seriously such a cute girl. Luv them!
I think we're going to attempt the wind and go for a walk today. Ryker needs a little break from playing inside. :)

2 comments:
i wish i had some time to get scrappy!!
Cute layout. I love the journaling spots. I too wish I had time to scrapbook...looking forward to summer when I will have more time on my hands.
Post a Comment