
When you drive into the city you can see the Temple all lit up on the hill. It's absolutely beautiful. I really wanted to get a picture of it. It was just so pretty....

and...funny....
after the wedding we were coming out and ran into Cody' uncle. He's from Edmonton too, so it was crazy to run into him in the states. Of all places.
Ryker travelled so good. He was happy to sit and look out the window and watch Little Einstiens or Diego...or play and look at books. We got him this great toy at Target (love that store!) and he was so happy the whole time to play with it.

Does he look bored???
It's nice to be home and we've been enjoying the nicer weather. I even don't mind that it's raining today. It's better than snow, right?
K :)

3 comments:
oh, don't worry...it's been snowing over here today!!!
so glad you had fun, ryker looks so cute in his seat!!
Ok, we have GOT TO get Target here as well. It's just not fair... :)
Temples are so beautiful!! Great that things worked out for the birthmom and she was able to marry now in the temple.
I loved the rain. It hardly ever rains and it felt so fresh.
Just so you know, Target is an addiction. I work in Minneapolis, across the street from their main offices and the "model" Target store. It's a two story store and everything in it is always perfect.
Seriously, it's impossible to get out of Target without spending $50 and when it's across the street, I got more than once a week . . . can you see a pattern?
Maybe you should make Minneapolis/St. Paul a destination? It's the land of 10,000 Targets AND the Mall of America . . .
Post a Comment