Thursday, June 05, 2008

schedules.

I have learned that no matter what...Ryker needs to be on a schedule. We went to my cousin's birthday bar-b-que the other night...and it was so fun, but of course that meant Ryker didn't get to bed at his usual time. Let me tell you that by 3:00 a.m. he was wide awake and refused to go to sleep. If we put him in his crib he'd cry non-stop and I hate that so much so we watched some Little Einsteins and eventually got back to bed around 6:30-7:00. The only problem for me was the phone ringing an hour later (and many more times) and I wasn't able to sleep. Ryker however slept until 11:30!!! Our day was completely messed up yesterday...it meant no nap time so he'd actually sleep at bedtime...and a grumpy momma! I think I love my sleep way too much.



We've spent almost everyday at the park, which has been so nice. And Ryker now officially climbs on everything. I think it helps to watch the other kids at the park, cause now nothing stops him from getting to the top. What scares me is that he climbs up the tall slide and then hangs over the edge and watches the other kids play in the sand. I think I'm going to have a heart attack. It's been so fun though.


And....


I've even been able to do a little scrapbooking.














But I'm soooo tired. :)


We're off this weekend to spend time with my family minus my sister and her hubby who are in Paris! I would love to go there...maybe one day! I just love traveling. We need to plan some summer holidays or it looks like we'll just end up staying around here.


K :)

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Cute pages!! Seeing those makes me want to sit and scrapbook.

I totally agree with you about kids and schedules. My kids do really well with a schedule and so do I! It took me a while to figure that out, but now it throws me off if we don't follow our schedule!

Talia said...

cutie-cute pages! you've been busy!
have fun this weekend, hope ryker sleeps okay!
:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages Kim!They are going to make fabulous additions to your albums and collection!
~Lindsay