Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ideas....

(Tal and I were just talking tonight about how we haven't been good at updating our blogs...so as I was sitting here browsing the web I decided I should post. Here's a recent idea I had....)




I don't know if you're anything like me, but I tend to buy albums for future use...whatever and whenever that may be. And since I had this Heidi Swapp 9x9 album sitting around waiting for something I decided to use it for this idea I had. I decorated the front all cute...and I'm keeping all my banners in here. *Warning* banners can be bulky, but what I've decided to do is store the more generic banners in here and then keep my specific 'Christmas' or 'Halloween' whatever the occasion in with that stuff (my home decoration containers). So I had to take out some of the page protectors from the album, but I have other similar albums that I can add the extras to...so not a problem. This way I can keep my banners together. Simple. (Did all that even make sense? haha!)



A quick update about Cody....

Thanks for all the nice messages and emails from everyone. Cody is fine. He got 6 stitches in one hand and yup he broke his thumb. He had surgery on it today....long day. I dropped him off at the hospital at 9:00 a.m. and picked him up at 2:30 p.m. Everything went good though they had to wire his bones together in his thumb. He's in a half cast still and gets a full cast on Thursday at his next appointment. It's really not that bad...although I don't think I could post the pictures of his stitched up finger...it is sooooo gross. I had to clean it and bandage it up again and had to stop cause it was really really really gross. Even taking pictures I had to stop. So no pics to share here. Things are good though.



And for all those that are local... The Goodie Box girls are going to be on t.v. on Monday, August 4th! Treasured Memories invited us to be part of the Global TV morning show. You can see pictures on the TM blog. Thanks for thinking of us Chantel!




Hope everyone is enjoying their week. I'm sooo tired from the busy week already and it's only Tuesday....


:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful design....also looking for some home decoration tips from you.

jessica said...

neat idea for the book!
that's exciting about being on Global tv! you guys are sure expanding! great! ;)

Ashley said...

What a cute idea for storing banners! I love it.

I'm sorry about Cody but glad he's on his way to recovery.

Congrats on being on tv! how exciting!

Talia said...

that's a fun idea for your banners...cutie cute cute!