I was at Superstore on the weekend waiting in line at the self checkout. There was a couple in front of me and a checkout was open, but the couple told me that it was broken so they couldn't use it. Another checkout opened, so I was waiting my turn when the worker starts getting mad at me for not using the "broken" checkout. I told her nicely that the couple in front of me said it wasn't working and she totally snapped at me. Whatever...she was just grumpy...so I go to the checkout and sure enough the screen is all weird so I say "excuse me, but the screen is funny" and she snaps at me again. I decide not to respond to her and just ignore her rude behavior. I pay for my stuff and then as I'm walking away I notice a roll of bills on the floor close to another checkout, so I stop and pick them up thinking they might belong to the man standing next to me. I ask him if he dropped this money and he looks at me like what am I talking about and then looks at the money (who knows how much there actually is because the bills are all rolled together, but it looks like a good amount of money). And then the best part was his "Oh...ugh..ya...that must be mine!!" I could tell he was sooo lying. I couldn't believe this man in his fifties would be so dishonest. I gave him the money since I decided to believe him...and walked out of the store thinking to myself "the witches are out early this month..."
onto other things though...
I haven't been doing much as far as scrapbooking goes lately, but I thought I would share some of the halloween stuff I've done this month. Here is a look at the first project I created using the club heidi kit and some making memories stuff...


I layered all my embellishments and pictures directly on the clock overlay...so simple. And then using my crop-a-dile, I punched holes in the side of my clock and tied black tulle through to hang it. Right now I have it hanging on the front door! But this kit is seriously a good deal. I made a link in my sidebar...so check it out. It's worth the money.I'll post more halloween projects later, so check back!!
Kim :)

8 comments:
I really like your header, so cute! Did you design it?
The clock looks great- I love it!
You have to wonder what makes people so grumpy right?! Crazy!
That totally happened to us the other day! We were at a bulk store kind of like costco and the lady got mad at us for not writing something down for the spices. She was so rude! Poor josh was livid!
The Clocks are adorable! I love them!! You are so creative!
I am LOVING your clock Kim! and I think I may have had a few encounters with some of these "early witches" myself!! OY!
I looove the clock, I definatley want to do one this year! (and it'll be fun for you to pull it out every year and see those baby pictures of Ryker!)
That clock is too cute!
Sorry about that bad shopping experience.
dude, i hope karma bites that guy in the #$%* for being such a greedy little lier!! anyway...thanks again for taking our pictures - there are some SUPER adorable ones!!
-niki
is it still a good deal when you have to ship it to Canada? it practically doubles the cost. cute clock
I can't believe how talented you are! That clock is out of this world amazing. I want to come see your house some day.
Post a Comment