Friday, November 28, 2008

singing time

Since it's the end of the month...it's American Thanksgiving and there's always so much to be thankful for...and it's almost the end of National Adoption Awareness Month...I just wanted to share this video clip of Ryker singing!!!  This is how he sings to everything (just ignore my voice...) it's soooo cute.  Ryker's birth mom instilled a love of music and singing in him.  What a special gift.  Whether we're just hanging around the house, driving in the car, at nursery...he's always so much happier with music!


Love this boy!


:)

8 comments:

Talia said...

Oh, so sweet! Maybe you'll have a little performer in the future!
xo

jessica said...

Kennedy was on my lap when I watched it, and she clapped at the end with him! so sweet

Anonymous said...

oh my... that made my day!
I love that age!

I hope all is well!

Christie said...

That is hilarious! He's so cute!! What a funny boy!

Jess said...

We couldn't get enough of this one.

The Whiddens said...

Oh gosh, that is so cute. He is such a funny little guy :)

Itworksforbobbi said...

Oh my goodness! LOL! He is too, too adorable! He really gets into it, doesn't he? ;) What a sweet video!

dragonflydreamer said...

He is such an adorable little sweetheart! I wish I had videos like this from when my boys who are now adults were young. My oldest son, Beau, was musical from the very beginning also. I remember one evening when he was about 10 months old and all strapped into his carseat in the back of the car. The radio was on and after only a few bars of the new song, he began kicking his feet and waving his hands, yelling, "Elfin John! Elfin John!" He began playing keyboard by ear as a pre-teen and as a teenager he picked up the guitar and began playing. He taught himself music recording and production and creates beats, instrumentals, anything that just flows out of him as if he were born with music in his veins. We don't know where it comes from because neither families are musical. This shared moment with your son reminded me of my son and I am so glad that I encouraged his love of music by exposing him to different genres and a store called Zaney Brainy had a series of classical music tapes for children that I put in his tape player at night as he fell asleep.