Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Happy Birthday!

This little guy turns 2 today!!!  It's so hard to believe....

(my camera is still getting fixed...almost 8 weeks later so we're lacking on pictures...)

We have been remembering so many feelings and emotions from that day 2 years ago when we met this sweet little boy for the first time.  That day is one of my most treasured memories....one of my most spiritual experiences that I hold dear to my heart.  This sweet little boy has brought so much happiness to our lives and has been one of our greatest blessings in this life.  He is a miracle and we are so very thankful to be able to watch him learn and grow, to love him and teach him all that we can.  You are so very loved Ryker!!!!


And since our day is all about him...I thought I would share this video clip...

(listen carefully...he had to look through the camera with me, that's why you don't actually get to see him...haha!)


Isn't he smart???  I think we'll always think he's the cutest and smartest little boy...(don't we all think that about our own kids...hehe!!)


We're off to do something fun today to celebrate...and then cake and presents tonight!!  We'll see what he thinks this year about everything.  Last year he could have cared less....haha!!


K :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKER"
I hope your little man has a wonderful day, Kim! I can't imagine being without my camera for 8 weeks... AAAGGGHHH!
I hope all is well and that you and yours have an amazing Christmas season!

Take care!
Sheri

Lindsay Bateman said...

Happy Birthday Ryker!! I hope you all have a fabulous day celebrating this little miracle of yours! xoxo

Christie said...

Hope today is fill with so much fun and joy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!

Talia said...

Happy Birthday Ryker!!
We were going to call this morning but we've been out all day and I'm sure you guys are busy busy.
Have a fun day!!
xoxo

nichole said...

Great job with his letters! I had started trying to teach Cara how to read (learn her letter sounds) when she was two, but her interest started to wane. Then we borrowed The Leap Frog DVD "The Letter Factory" and she had them down in a couple days. Her little sister Ellie, who was probably just over 18 months had learned them all as well (she was also a very early talker). At her 2nd birthday party someone had gotten her the letter E for Ellie. She opened it up and said, "The E say Ehhhh." Everyone was amazed. It sounds like Ryker is going to wow everyone at his 2nd birthday party too.

Andi said...

WOW! What a little Einstein you have! That's incredible! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKER!! :D