Sunday, December 21, 2008

hooked...

It's been really really cold here, so we've been staying inside.  I have been hooked on this book today...I think I was crying within the first few pages.  And it's probably just cause I can relate.  But thanks Adee for the great Christmas gift!!  I am loving it.

And I just finished this book last night.  Cried in this one too!  I can't wait to see the movie....


I need to update my book list on this site.  It's been awhile since I've even looked at it, but I've gotten some great reading material advice from my friends on there.


I'm off to read some more....gotta get back to my warm bed and comfy pillows.


:)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I just heard about the multiple blessings book and totally want to read it. I absolutely love the show. And Marley & Me is on my list too. Good to know you love them. So much to read. So little time.
Merry Christmas Kim!!