It's been a busy week around here.
It started Sunday....
I have a new calling at church now, I'm the second councillor in the Primary Presidency so we had a training meeting after church. Plus I had to do my first Sharing Time which is all new to me. I've hardly ever been in Primary.... It seems like when I'm called to Primary I'm there for only a couple of months and then I'm moved back to Young Women's or doing something else with the youth. So Sunday was busy with meetings, and then we watched the First Presidency Christmas Message which I thought was really good.
Monday....
My sister came and cleaned the house which was sooooo nice!!! I have totally been slacking in this area, so it was great having her come. And it also meant that I got to play with my little niece Charly!! She's way too cute!! Ryker was really sweet to her and tried giving her a hug when they got here. Then Cody and I took Ryker to Kidz Quarterz (a new play place here). Ryker loves it there...LOVES it! And I had been wanting to take him to Hawrelak Park to Bright Nights to see the lights, so we headed there next. He loved that too...at least for the first stretch and the last stretch. In between he was more interested in Cody's stereo in the truck...haha!!
Tuesday...
Ryker had a doctor's appointment and it was his birthday!!

I had decorated the kitchen with streamers and balloons while Ryker was taking a nap. When he woke up all he could say was "WOW!" It was really cute!



And the party that night...

And I made these...well covered some curious george ones with pictures and buttons.

I needed my sister here to make his cake! I don't do cakes very well...but I did manage to make these cupcakes for the party. They turned out good enough to eat. I'm just so not talented in this area...baking...what??? Me!! Haha!

And the party that night...Ryker loved the candles. And notice who blew them out....hmmm...Daddy!!
He could have cared less once again about the presents. I ended up unwrapping them and once he saw them he wanted to play with everything. It was so much fun and I still can't get over the fact that he's 2!!!
He could have cared less once again about the presents. I ended up unwrapping them and once he saw them he wanted to play with everything. It was so much fun and I still can't get over the fact that he's 2!!!I had to share this cute video...I'm all about videos right now. I gotta catch this changing growing boy :)
Wednesday...
Was my Christmas baking day with my Mom and Sister. This is the only way to bake...when someone tells you what to do and what you need. It was sooo much fun. And now I have some yummy treats in my freezer to enjoy.
Thursday...
Was Cody's work party. We went here...oh it's so yummy! We go there every year and I just love it. I always get the same salad...the presentation is just amazing. We have 2 guys that work for us and then we invited another friend of ours that Cody has his contract through so it was a lot of fun. One of our employees is an immigrant and is trying to bring his family here, so we're hoping they'll be here by next year and then we can do some kind of kids party!! That would be fun.
And now today...
Shopping, shopping and more shopping. Gotta get the last of my stuff done. Let's hope, right?
Have a great weekend!!
Kim :)


4 comments:
One Visiting Teacher I had years ago said how she always had her presents all bought and wrapped by mid November and her Christmas baking done and in the freezer. That way she could just enjoy December and all the magic. I really tried, but didn't succeed again. But I did have almost all my shopping done before December 1 this year. So I'm making progress.
Absolutely ADORE the pictures on the party blowers!!!!!! I'm going to snag that idea, if that's okay? So sweet.
You guys have been busy!!! I want to go to that Kids Quarterz place...sounds fun! Hopefully next week won't be so busy for ya...we're still trying to get everything "done" for Christmas...it never ends!
Hey Kim! Loved all your pics from Ryker's party. What a lucky boy he is to have such a fun mom and dad! Everything looked amazing!
I love the cutie-cute videos of Ryker!! He sure makes me giggle! :)
Post a Comment