Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've been tagged.

I've been tagged...thanks Niki!!  (Check out her blog she does the cutest digital lo's!)


6 (un)interesting things about me:


1.  I just bought this vacuum and LOVE it!!!  It's sad when you're excited to vacuum just to see what it picks up...

2.  I can only eat anything once right now...of anything.  I can eat it again if it's been a few weeks.

3.  I went to Bride Wars with my sister a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it!!!!  It's one I might just have to buy.

4.  I thought my morning (all day) sickness was gone this past week, but surprise....Wednesday it was back!!  It's gotta be the end soon though...I'm almost 19 weeks...right?  It's gotta be done soon...???

5.  I'm going to Vancouver for my first time next week.  Sad that this will be my first time there...Should be fun!  Just me and my hubby (with his brother and wife...but they're not staying with us.  We're really just traveling together.).

6.  While I'm in Vancouver I get to go see So You Think You Can Dance Canada-tour!  I'm excited to see the show!!!


I know...we're pretty boring around here....



I tag...

whoever wants to play along...


:)

4 comments:

Karli said...

I still am just in awe that you are pregnant. It is so amazing and such a blessing. Ryker has just helped to get you more ready for this day and the three of you will be so fun to see with a new little arrival. Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways and I'm so happy for you. I only have one little boy, but I was super sick for the first 30-45 days and then it went away. But every once in a while that sick all day feeling would creep back and it was just joyous! (: You are so sweet and not (un)interesting at all! Thanks for sharing your sweet journey with us.

nichole said...

Those aren't uninteresting at all. In fact, it was quite a good read.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i didn't think they were uninteresting either!

-niki

Paula said...

FYI: I was sick my entire pregnancy with Kaeden. So, it might not pass. BUT, holding on to the hope may just get you through!