Monday, January 19, 2009

laughing....

This book is making me laugh....





Just a warning though...she's pretty crude...but she tells it like it is :)


hahahaha....



Kim :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this book and "the girlfriends guide to pregnancy."
Thankfully, I read them. Both books talk about stuff that no one else does . . . stuff that you really want to know ahead of time.

Jess said...

hey, anything to give you a good belly laugh right?

Talia said...

i've never read this one...maybe i'll have to borrow it when you're done!

Charin Adams said...

I've always wanted to look at that one! ;)

nichole said...

Sometimes I feel like I could write a book about pregnancy and childbirth, but I don't think I would be laughing =)

Actually the best is Bill Cosby views on natural child birth. I laughed out loud, soooooooo loud. Look up "Bill Cosby - Natural Child Birth Pt. 1 (and pt. 2)" on You Tube. It will put a smile on your face. I promise!