We're having a..................................

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and we're so very excited. I just keep thinking how great it's going to be for Ryker to have a little brother!!! All the fun things those two will be able to do together....best little buddies!!! We both knew it was going to be a boy, but I couldn't help but cry when they confirmed it (happy tears!)....I'm just so very excited :) We got to see all his little fingers and toes...all his little parts, and he was even swallowing!! The picture we got wasn't the greatest, but we're actually going to this place at the end of February to get a 4D video and a 3D ultrasound of this little guy...just for fun!! That way we can confirm that it really is a boy...hehe!! I've heard of a lot of people lately that have been told one thing and then had another and I don't want that to be us.
....now we just need a name....I'm always open for suggestions. I need to start thinking about it early so we can actually agree on one before the baby is born. Why are hubbies the difficult ones when choosing a name.... My hubby was pickier than I was with Ryker. So names....feel free to share some with me :)
K :)

17 comments:
HURRAY!!!! hehehe I was so happy to find out!!! We are so happy for you! We are so excited!! You are soooo blessed, and little Ryker is going to have a blast with his new little brother (and Cody will too i'm sure hehe!)
We love you!
Congrats!!! It IS so fun to have another baby of the same gender - oh the fun times they will have together!
As for names, I can't help you there. I've got four daughters! I can't say I've even THOUGHT about boy names - though Brady was always my favorite. I also love my nephews names, Logan, Korben, Owen, Jackson (lots of 'n' names!). And, of course, I LOVE my husband's name, Lyndon. But, in the end, it's SUCH a personal choice.
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so fun that you're having a boy! Those brothers are gonna be trouble! ;D
We found boy names HARD! I knew we were going to have a boy because we couldn't agree on any boy names- lol!
Hope you're doing well!
This is so much fun- two little guys? We are excited for you!
Boys names are hard, and husbands can be difficult. Aric has gotten better with each child though- even when I changed my mind at the last minute. Just have a name that you LOVE in your mind, and wait until you've labored for 200 hours and then when he comes out, say "oh he's a ....." They can't turn you down after that. Too conniving? :)
yay for boys! Cory puts in his opinion, but I think he believes that I did most of the work, I should get the ultimate say! haha.
if I had another boy- which I am not- but if I did I would name him Max or Grant, I like Clark, and Cade. it is very hard picking names.
Congrats! My favorite boy name has always been Cruz. :)
That is so fun! Ryker will have so much fun having a little brother! I am so happy for you guys :)
<3 Hilorie
Oh, the little Loewen boys! So so excited for you guys, congratulations!!
Congratulations. :)
My favorite boy name currently is - Kyson. :)
so exciting! so happy for you guys! so fun for ryker to have a baby brother! Hope your feeling good!
Yay!That is such fabulous news...Ryker is going to be the BEST big brother I am sure...as for names...how about Rowan? Ryker and Rowan sounds cute...but I completely agree, a name is such a personal choice, and sometimes when you pick a name and that baby is born it's like "no way...he is not a _____" haha. I have heard that happening so many times! Again, congrats! So happy for you all!:)
LOL...that is so funny Kim, I never even THOUGHT of that...but you are so right about the rhyming!! lol I will keep my thinking cap on!
Congratulations on your boy! It must be the season...a nurse at work is expecting a boy in March and another girl is adopting a boy, due any day now. Such exciting times!
How exciting! I like Grant, Charlie, and Carter.
Yay, that is so exciting!! Boys are so fun, and your boys will be such great little buddies.
I think Jack is a great name. :)
Another boy- YAY!!! That's going to be sooooooooooooo much fun for you guys and bonus, you get to use all Rykers super cute clothes again! We couldn't come up with any boy names- this is partly how I knew we were having a girl- literally none came to mind... so let's see Ryker and Everet would be cute... Ryker and Austin... Ryker and Brody- mind you that's close to Cody and maybe he wouldn't agree to that... hmmm I'll maybe give some other suggestions when it's not almost 5 am!!! LOL
How exciting. Two little boys. Best buds, I'm sure.
Names? I've never really even thought about boy names but I guess Marley is one that I like right now. To me it sounds really cool.
Post a Comment