when everyone in our families has a birthday! There is literally birthday after birthday. So of course I needed some cards....
Here's one I made for Tal!


We took some cute pics of us girls awhile ago, so I added one of my favorites to the inside. Just something different. And I love wrapping presents...
I love this polka dot paper from Ikea!!! I should have bought more than one roll...I could use this to wrap all my presents...haha!!
And a card for my nephew Talin...



5 comments:
I LOVE that wrapping paper!! AND I always love your cards talented girl you are!!! How are you doing anyway are you feeling good??hope so!!! ttys
Ditto...I LOVE polka dots, that paper is to die for!Beautiful wrapping job!:)
Cara has requested a Polka Dot birthday party for her 6th. I just wish we had an Ikea here. Such cute wrapping job!!!!!
That polka dot paper is great! I love the tulle you used too! Very cute!
man, SO MUCH HEIDI SWAPP!!!
love it.
xoxoxox
heidi
Post a Comment