Monday, February 02, 2009

Finally home and some simple cards

We're back...and we had a great time!!  It was really nice to get away with my hubby and just spend time together.  We shopped, ate, went to movies, slept in and took naps, hung out with family, dipped our feet in the hot tub, went to the spa, walked along the beach and one of my favorite parts was going to SYTYCDC!

The show was so much fun!!  Lot of little girlies screaming for Miles and Isaac!!  haha!!  But I got to see a lot of my favorite dances...and ummm....amazing dancers!!!  During intermission I saw this guy surrounded by a bunch of girls trying to take his picture, but I couldn't see his face.  Near the end of intermission we say him come back and my sis-in-law noticed that it was Twitch from the American show!!  Soooo cool to see him!!!!  Funny how you get star struck almost seeing these people...haha!!  So fun though :)

And Ryker had a great time with my sister and her family in Calgary.  After our first sleepless night at her house (before we left) she decided that she would set up her old crib for him and after that the sleeping issue was solved!  It was so sweet of her to do that.  Now I'm just wondering how we're ever going to get him in a bed.....haha!!!  He loves his crib way too much.  

Sunday was Cody's birthday, so it was fun to be away and be able to do something really fun with him.  Life gets busy with kids and with another one on the way...being pregnant makes me tired...we just don't get out as much as I would like.  But we had so much fun and really just had a nice relaxing trip.  Tonight we're headed to my sister's house for another birthday party for my nephew who just turned 12 today!!!  So many birthdays right now it's crazy....



And....


it's about time I shared something that I actually did.  Last week I went to Tal's and made some cards.  Gotta use up some of my stash before all that new stuff comes out :)









Have a great week....I do have more to share, but it will have to wait for another day and another post.


K :)

8 comments:

Christal said...

I'm so glad you got out and had some fun! Love the cards too!! You are so talented Girl!!!

Sarah said...

those cards are so pretty!!

sounds like you had a fun trip too!

Talia said...

you're always so great at whipping up cards...for some reason i have a hard time with cards!
glad you had a nice little getaway, i wish i could fit one of those in before the baby!
:)

Itworksforbobbi said...

Your cards are sweet and simple, as always! I just LOVE your style. You should consider making kits or something - I LOVED the GNO kit you and Talia designed. It was one of my all-time favs!

Christie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!! Sounds like you had a well deserved blast out in BC!! I love the cards you made! I may copy them hehe! Love ya

chanel said...

love your cards ... they are super cute!

chanel said...

ok i'm back ... have just been reading your older posts - CONGRATULATIONS! what amazing news ... i am so so so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy - it is a miracle being able to make a baby!
i am so pleased for you
luv chanel

Lindsay Bateman said...

Beautiful photos and amazing cards!So cute...and simple (which is always so nice!:)Less is definitly more! Glad you had a great time on your little holiday. They are so good for the soul every now and then. Hope you are feeling great!:)