Monday, March 16, 2009

editing

first I just want to share this link here  for "Edmonton All Day with Heidi Swapp."  It's going to be a great time so hurry and sign up!!

The classes sound amazing....



I've been busy editing pics...I'll share more though when I'm all done.  I just love the newborn stage...getting excited for our own little guy to come :)  Busy shopping and organizing.  So much to get done.  On my list for today is choosing a paint color.  With Ryker's room I just knew exactly what I wanted to do.  It was so easy to put it all together, but for some reason this baby room just isn't coming together how I envisioned...well I guess I can't say that quite yet, cause I really haven't done too much yet.  Gotta get working on it though.


Saturday we went bed shopping again for Ryker.  I found exactly what I'm looking for, I just have to decide if I'm willing to wait until June for it to get here...it's cutting it close.  I absolutely love it though!!!  Tough choice.


And for some reason anytime I think I'm feeling better and say it out loud...the all day sickness comes back.  Since Friday I've been sick.  Not fun.  It's definitely better than it was, but I'm not even going to say anything more about it...I don't want to jinx myself again.


It's nap time here, so I guess I should get some stuff done before Ryker wakes up!  Lots to do....



K :)


p.s.  I'm so happy for Tal and her family :)  Thinking of you guys and want you to know how much we love you!!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

its so hard trying to figure out what to do with the baby's room! Took us forever to figure out that we wanted to do stars and moons (night sky). I went through like 20 ideas before i chose that one! I dont know how you picked Ryker's room so fast! Love ya

Juli P said...

Gotta say, if you like the bed you found, wait until June. The new baby can sleep in the pack and play in your room for a while . . . or get a cradle or something. He won't "need" the crib for a couple of months!
I love your album on the previous post. I only wish that I actually had a picture of me pregnant with either of my kids. NONE, not a picture exists. I wonder if my kids will wonder where they came from???
Love your blog and your scrapbooking ideas! Thanks for sharing them.

Talia said...

It's so fun getting the baby's room all ready and the little clothes all unpacked from boxes they've been hiding in. I can't wait to see your little man! It'll come soooo quickly...enjoy those naps!!