





I took some pics for some friends in my ward a couple of weeks ago and just thought I'd share a few here.
And I've actually been scrapping a bit tonight *gasp*!!! I know...what? I'm not asleep or laying in bed??? Maybe I should be after my busy day...I went through my clothes and have 2 garbage bags of stuff to get rid of, went grocery shopping and cleaned out the pantry, we cleaned up the crawl space (so much junk collects in there...) and threw a bunch of stuff away, and then I pulled out my bins of Ryker's clothing and went through a bunch of it and brought up all the baby stuff...and a little side note...so I had gone through 4 bins of clothes and 4 garbage bags of more clothes, quickly ran upstairs to get something and when I came back down Ryker had decided to pull the clothes out of the bin and throw them all over the room. I should have grabbed my camera cause it was such a mess, but after my busy day I was too tired to run upstairs again. What a boy!!!
We spent last night looking for a new bed for Ryker, but haven't quite found what I'm looking for. That has to be my priority right now...I gotta get going on his room and then I can start getting the baby room/stuff ready. So much to do....
Hope you're enjoying the weekend! Today was such a cold snowy day that it was nice to get some stuff done around here (and stay inside where it's nice and warm!).
K :)

4 comments:
Beautiful photos Kim! My favorite has got to be the last...what an adorable expression!:) I hear ya, the weather has been crazy lately...still snowing and blowing here like mad! Keep warm:)
hey, I know them! fun. love the one with Colleen! super cute.
cute pics! How are you feeling lately anyway! So excited for you still! ttys
I LOVE your new blog header...and how you added those pics into those teeny tiny detailed frames! So adorable!:)
Post a Comment