Wednesday, March 25, 2009

update

A couple of weeks ago I got to photograph this super cute little guy!  He's only 3 weeks old and was perfect through the whole shoot.  Here's a couple of my favorites...









I just love little feet shots!  I think they're my fav.  And now I'm onto another shoot...editing away.  


I had a great weekend.  I gotta see my bestest friends and hang out.  And Saturday my hubby took me for dinner to the yummiest place.  Seriously it was soooo good.  We went to the one downtown and then went to whyte ave to Chapters.  I could browse through bookstores for hours.  Cody on the other hand gets bored pretty fast, but he was a good sport to hang out with me.  


I went to the movie Duplicity last night with my sis.  I wasn't really into it, but we both said it was nice just getting out since we don't get to see movies too often.  It's hard with little kids :)


Off to get my hair done today.  I'm planning on going lighter again, so we'll see what actually happens.  Wish me luck.  Hair can be so hard to deal with sometimes.


Better run...


K :)

4 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Beautiful photos Kim!
You are so talented.:)
Glad you had such a great weekend...aren't weekends like that the best?

nichole said...

Beautiful baby and gorgeous photos. The last time I went and got my hair done, I told the lady what I wanted, and she told me I didn't know what I was talking about and cut it how she wanted. Let's just say she didn't get a big tip. Hopefully your hair trip was batter than mine. But then again, your hair always looks amazing. It probably won't matter what they did to it, you would still pull off the ever stylin' Kim.

niki said...

awesome shots kim!! i still scrap with the ones you did for me last year ALL the time! and i agree - bookstores are awesome! p.s. - ryker's becoming such a little man!

The Heavenor's said...

Awesome pics Kim! I believe that's Eddie Fixsen, they are in our ward. Hes such a cuttie and Jeff and Jaima are great! Cute pics, you are very talented. I just referred you to my friend Kym who I used to work with, shes due soon and has a little girl. They would be a fun shoot!
I hope your feeling well!