We hear this many times a day :) Makes me smile.
His other favorite things to say right now are "help!" or "Wait!"
After we've put him to bed at night Cody and I always laugh at the little things he says. Completely makes me smile as I think of my little boy and the happiness that he brings each day. Yesterday I attempted to take him swimming by myself...well maybe not totally by myself...we met my sister and her hubby and their little girl Charly. For some reason I imagined it to be sooo much harder than it was. Ryker was soooo good though and actually stayed with me while I scanned our cards and we got our wrist bands. This boy is known to have a mind of his own and go in whatever direction he wants to go, so I was so happy that he listened to me and stayed with me the whole time. I think the hardest part was finding a bathing suit that actually fits me...which I didn't have, but was able to cover up with a tank top. Gotta find a bathing suit before Arizona. I better write that on a list of things to do before we leave....haha!
Have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to my massage tomorrow, seeing my best friends tonight, hanging with my family and just relaxing before my busy busy Sunday (I'll be the only one there in Primary...and I'm still learning everything I'm supposed to do).
K :)

8 comments:
CUTE!!
I take Kennedy swimming all the time, the more you go, the easier it is too! Its also great, cause it tires them out and they sleep so well after!!
oh, swimsuits and pregnancy....gotta love it! i managed to avoid that this time!
can't wait to see you guys tonight!
xo
He's just adorable! Good luck in Primary on Sunday!! :D
Love two year olds' version of the alphabet song, some are right and some are totally off, but it makes you grin ear to ear just to hear it.
You have one cute little boy! Oh and for bathing suites, try Motherhood Maternity. I got 2 cute tankinis from there when we went to Cuba when I was 6 months prego. Its hard to feel cute in a bathing suite when your pregnant, but they helped! I'm not sure what there selection is like this year, but take a peek!
Priceless video. He just melts your heart. What a cutie! Hope you are doing great:)
He's cute. You totally sound like Talia in that video. Too funny!
a massage ... hope you enjoyed every minute!
luv chanel
Post a Comment