Monday, March 30, 2009

When will this end???

I've been soooo sick this past weekend...and I'm sick of it.  Cody's been such a great help and poor little Ryker has been content playing at home.  Today I can hardly talk...I've got that dang cold that's going around, and then of course because I'm so stuffed up it's making me sick to my stomach.  Not fun.  Cody lets me complain which is super sweet, but I just want to feel better before we go to Phoenix.  We're taking Ryker on a little holiday before the baby comes...we really wanted to do something fun with him before life changes around here.  Then last night we started talking about stuff that we need to bring and of course we started realizing how much work flying is going to be with a 2 yr old.  And this boy does not like to sit still.  Oh the fun we'll have :)



I've been cleaning off my computer and came across this layout...(can't remember if I shared it before...)





Seeing baby pictures of Ryker brought soooo many different emotions.  Sad that Ryker is so big now and will no longer be the little baby, but also so excited for another little boy to join us.  And I'm so excited for Ryker to be a big brother.  Sometimes I think he must be so bored just playing with me and Cody...he needs a little friend.


I'm off to take a nap...I soooo need it.  Enjoy your week!



Kim :)

6 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Hey girl! So sorry to hear you are not feeling well.
Just some possible ideas for your little one as my cousin was constantly flying with her little one (they used to live in Hawaii). mini DVD players with NEW videos work wonders, coloring books, new books... NEW toys...(especially favorite characters, my little cousin LOVED Thomas the train)

just some random ideas, i am sure you have already thought of these anyway!:)

Sarah said...

Being sick while pregnant stinks! Hopefully you feel better soon!!! :)

I love that layout. Kids grow up way too fast!

Christal said...

get better seriously eh enough winter and sickness! Love the cute layouts!

chanel said...

hope you are feeling better soon, will say a prayer for you!
cute LO
luv chanel

nichole said...

I was sick a week ago, then all the kids had it. A cold that seemed to last 3 weeks, plus a fever, aches, and chills. Hope you get over it soon, especially for your trip. Just enjoy every moment. Even a crazy two year old on the plane!

Kaitlyn said...

I hope you are feeling better. It's so hard to be sick but especially when you are pregnant.
:(