Friday, April 17, 2009

Surreal

Photobucket


Even though I'm starting to really look pregnant, it's still crazy to think that we're having a baby...and in less than 10 weeks!!! There's so much that needs to get done and I go crazy over the mess, but at this point there's not much I can do about it. I get tired out so fast...the energy level just isn't the same. We've been working on rooms and organizing toys...BIG JOB!!! I can't wait to share all the changes once it's actually done. I'm still hoping it all comes together...and in time...haha!!





Photobucket


My sister was here this week so of course I had to have her take some prego pics of me. She did an amazing job...so many that I loved...too many to share. Here are few of my favorites....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Funny how looking at these pictures I look bigger than I thought I was...even Cody said so, but pictures don't lie right???


Thanks Chels I LOVE them!!!



K :)

14 comments:

Christal said...

you are so dang cute I am so excited for you guys!!!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Kim....you look so BEAUTIFUL! Those pictures are gorgeous...wow! You are so blessed, and I am so excited for you and your family! You look wonderful...the pregnancy glow is surrounding you.:)Can't wait to see how you scrap these....oooh...the possibilities!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures Kim! I really like that blue polka dot shirt. You look super cute pregnant.

Sarah said...

Wow- those are gorgeous pictures!! You look great!
Good luck during the coming weeks, pregnant women should have more energy for nesting time! :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so good! Chelsey did a great job. Your eyes look so cool in them! You should of had Ryker listening to your belly... but I'm sure that would have been tough! -Candice

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful! You looks so good Kim! Take care!-Hilorie

Talia said...

oh, so fun! i am so behind on my blog reading...love your pictures! (glad you're puttin' that shirt to good to use, too! looks adorable!)
miss you!!
xo

The Heavenor's said...

You look so cute Kim, I'm just so happy for you!

nichole said...

I'm glad you were able to figure out the BIG pictures. They look great.

Mindy said...

You look so cute! I loved being pregnant (the 2nd time with one, not so much the 1st with three babies). I miss it, but 4 kids are enough! I am loving your hair it is so cute!

Allison said...

Bahahaha, if you look "big" then I'm in trouble. The one with you sitting looks like me after I eat! You look fantastic!

Kamry said...

Kim you look great! i love your pictures! So crazy it's less than 10 weeks away! congrats!!

Kaitlyn said...

You look awesome Kim, especially for being so far along!!!
I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. :)

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING! CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH YOU ARE SHOWING FROM THE LAST TIME WE SAW YOU!

PAT CARSON