Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A bigger belly :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks for the great suggestions for my hospital bag. I've started packing...mostly done, just need to get out and get a few things. There were lots of things that I wouldn't have thought of...so it really helped! Thanks :)


Photobucket


Only 4 weeks left here....CRAZY!!! I'm really freaking out over the labour!!! Seriously can I do this??? Freakin' out.......


Photobucket


I'm just waiting on a few things before I can share the babies room. I can't wait to have it all done. Poor Ryker has to wait now until July for his bed to come (He's in a bed we borrowed from my sister until the bed we ordered for him gets here...it was supposed to come end of May beginning of June...). I just can't bring myself to do anything in his room until his bed is here, so he's in a bit of transition. I like having projects like that to work on though, so whenever it comes it shouldn't take long to pull together since I think about it non-stop.



Ryker is cracking us up.... Today he comes up to us...he's holding his head with both hands and starts pulling. He looks at us all confused and says "It's too heavy! It's stuck!" No idea what he was planning to do...haha!! He's always saying funny things. My favorite is when he comes up to me and gives me a big hug and says "I missed you so much!" It's getting hard for me think of him as a big boy...he's soooo my baby. It makes me sad. Just a few more weeks before his little world changes....



And I wanted to share some updated prego pics. My sister took some more cute pics! If it wasn't for her I would have very few...so thanks Chels!! I wish you lived closer so we could have done weekly pics :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
(I look huge in this pic...honestly I'm not that big)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures Kim! You look amazing :)! -Love you!-Hilorie

Lindsay Bateman said...

Kim! You are so BEAUTIFUL! You look amazing....great photos, and awesome location! I am so excited for you, and as scary as it may seem....you will do absolutely amazing. Just think...if it was really THAT bad...would people still continue to give birth to their first, second, third...etc?? Just hold on to this miracle that is yours!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Yay!

erin said...

Kim, you don't look big at all - being pregnant sure looks good on you!! WE wish you guys all the best in the next 4 weeks... make sure to get some photos up quick!
erin

Christie said...

You are so tiny kim! You look so cute! Just think, you could have baby any day!!! Can you believe it? I had Maya at 37 weeks! Hurray! Did you pack the boggle? Hehehe! Rykers going to be the best big brother (once he gets used to it! hehe!) Love you guys!

Kristi said...

you CAN do it! and Ryker will seem so big once you hold that little baby.

Jess said...

Oh Kim, if anyone can do it, YOU can. Do not doubt yourself, or your body.
It is really hard when you look at your two year old and realize they aren't babies anymore. I kinda feel like some memories were stolen from me, I hope one day I can remember EVERYTHING that happened. We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Kim,
You look beautiful and honestly I thought you looked rather small for being 4 weeks away!
Beautiful Pics!
If you'd like some more maternity shots before the big day, just let me know as I'd love to do them for you as a family gift before baby comes or you can take me up on the offer after baby comes because it's really important for photographers to be in pictures with their families!

I met your sister Candace and her family on the long weekend! Very sweet family!

Have a great week and I'll see you on Saturday!

Sarah said...

Okay, you look great!!! Those are some gorgeous pregnancy photos.

Good luck with everything, you'll do fantastic! :)

Sheri said...

You look great! I regret not getting pics of my belly at the end.
It is seriously shocking how big your "baby" looks when you bring your new baby home! Don't worry about the labor......you will do amazing and heck they have epidurals for a reason :)
Sheri

The Whiddens said...

Only 4 more weeks??? Kim, you are TINY still!

Talia said...

trust me...just get the epidural!! makes it a breeze!
i can't wait till baby comes...it could be any time now! yay!!

Christal said...

you look so good kim!! I'm so excited for you! good luck with everything you lucky girl!!