Ryker now thinks that he needs to hold Maguire all day long. He tries to take him right out of our arms and thinks he should be the one to carry him everywhere...I really gotta keep my eye on him. He loves his little brother so much!! And whenever he holds him he says "so heavy! Mom Mom's turn!" It's been so fun to see the way he loves his new little brother and how gentle he actually is with him!! I thought I would have my hands full, but he's really surprised us.
At bedtime Ryker has to make sure he gives Maguire the perfect kiss or else he starts over and will kiss him until he's happy with it. It's the cutest thing...love it!!!
(we had a good laugh over this picture! It looks like Maguire is giving the 'peace sign' to Ryker...haha!)
K :)
p.s. It feels like I've fallen off the bloggin' bandwagon, but I'm just trying to capture all the little moments and memories of life with a new baby. I just don't want to forget this special time...when they're so little.

7 comments:
That just melts my heart! Ryker will be just the best big brother any boy could ask for. Enjoy it :)
Those pictures of your boys are just PRECIOUS! I hope you're enjoying every single second with your new baby!!!
Those pics are so sweet. Something you'll cherish! (and perfect for scrapbooking!). It's so nice Ryker LIKES his baby brother. One of our girls had issues with her baby sister for a while - wanted nothing to do with her! LOL! Thankfully she got over it and now they are best buds.
Cutest pictures your boys are adorable!! Hope he is a great baby enjoy every minute we both know they grow up way to fast!!! Hey come to leif and kristin's baby blessing on the 12th! That would be awesome. ttys
Fabulous photos Kim. Your children are beautiful:)
What beautiful boys you have Kim! Ryker is so cute with Maguire, I love his perfect kiss for bedtime!
I am just so happy for you guys. I absolutely love how Ryker is such a great big brother. That makes it so good! My two oldest are the best of buddies and I just love to see their little friendship.
I actually found two children easier than one. Mainly becuase I could jump into the shower and not have my baby screaming because they didn't have someone to entertain them for 10 minutes. They start to play together and keep each other company. It is a real blessing having two.
Post a Comment