I don't have pictures of the actual event yet, but Tal posted a bunch on her blog and gave a really good recap of the weekend...so check it out!!
We had such a good time! Really how can you not when the talented Heidi Swapp is teaching. I find her so completely inspiring...and that is just what I needed right now. She taught 2 really great classes...the first her energy journal and then in the afternoon she taught a technique class that was full of new ideas and creative processes. Where does she come up with this stuff??? It seriously blows my mind when I look at her work. So talented. Heidi talked at the end about House of 3...she touched on our roles...really more about how we can have so many different roles.... I think all the ladies who stayed loved what she had to say and were motivated in a whole new way. I know I was!
And then Tal and I were able to spend more time with Heidi the rest of the weekend. We had some great chats and were able to talk and catch up and get to know each other better. She's just beautiful inside and out. We even did a little "inspiration shopping" on Monday.... She has a really cool way of looking at things.... So neat to see.
Now I need to get some serious work done around here. I've got project after project going and hoping that they'll all get done in time. Less than 3 weeks....aaaggghhhh!!! Freakin' me out!!!
Wish me luck!
Kim :)

5 comments:
how heidi blows your mind, is like how you blow mine with your work. Honestly you are so creative (i am constantly using your ideas for my own scrapbook hehe).
I cant believe youre due in 3 weeks! Its so exciting! Its going to be the best thing ever! Love you guys!
Cute post! Man how lucky are you to have gotten to spend even more time with her SHOPPING! And how CUTE is her headband...seriously your little profile pic next to hers...you could pass as sisters!:)
I now wish I really would have stayed for the HO3 talk...maybe one day you can fill me in on even more of the "goodness" you learned! xo
Wow, that sounds like a fabulous weekend!! I wish I could have been there & met all you awesome ladies!
I totally agree that Heidi is so inspiring... and you are too! :)
Happy nesting :D
how cool!! you got to shop together! is the new anthropolgie open in the mall?? Oh... ive been wanting to ask- where did you get your camera fixed? the setting button on my rebel is just not working!
fun pics! we will have to share!
yes, this weekend was awesome, hey?
i can't wait for baby...he's coming soooooooon!!!!
Post a Comment