I used this and some of these. They're giving 25% off your order right now...so check it out. I've been using lots of their digital items and printables! Love them!!
The party is tomorrow...and there's still lots to do. I always plan a million things and then have time for nothing. haha. I'm excited though to do this for the boys. Ryker's been looking forward to it all week. I'm just hoping he'll actually want to wear his costume. Gotta get pictures of that too!
Last night we got the cutest little treats left at our house by a ghost! Ryker was quite excited. It came with the cutest poem that I'll have to remember for next year. Good thing Ryker and I have been making some halloween goodies we can drop off to someone else :)
Hope you're having a great Halloween!! I've really gotten into it this year and we're having so much fun.
K :)

3 comments:
Adorable invites! Can't wait to see Ryker's costume. I will never forget how cute he was as a skunk that one year!!!:)
And yes, HO3 absolutely rocks!:)
Have a spooktacular time at the party!
You guys are so cute! Maya has a little costume but trunk or treat was cancelled for our ward! I am so sad!! I wish we lived closer and we could come visit you guys with her costume! Hehe! Love you guys!
Hope the party was great! The invite was sure amazing!
Post a Comment