I finally had a few moments to be a little creative....
A couple of weeks ago while walking around ikea I came up with this idea to make a halloween picture. I've been feeling the urge to create...but really there has not been much time for it. And maybe I just haven't made enough time for it...right??? So I purchased one of these big square frames and and this picture...and it sat in my basement for awhile.

I printed off one of these trees from hof3...I love all their halloween stuff!!! So fun!! I printed it off on a transparency and used foam dots to make it pop. I used some of these fun products....
and these
Making Memories - Spook Alley Collection - Halloween - Trims and Treats Embellishment Kit, BRAND NEW
Scrapbook.com
Scrapbook.com
oh and these too...
(I used black, but you could always use alcohol inks to change the color to whatever you want!)
And of course I used a few of my favorite distress inks like
and
I was so inspired by this place...next time I'm in Utah I need to go there!!
Tal and I are headed to Montana this week to take some classes from Heidi Swapp at this event!! I'm excited to just sit and create. Like I said before...something that I haven't made enough time to do. And of course I can't wait to shop at Target!! I could spend hours walking around that store. Ya...fun times!!! I'm gonna miss my little boys...but Ryker's already looking forward to riding in daddy's truck...haha!! I'm just hoping they're feeling better before I leave. Ryker's been sick all day and Maguire hasn't been himself the past couple of days. Gotta love sick kids!! haha!
Lots going on around here. Trying to deal with a bunch of stuff right now.
Off to make little Ryker some soup. :)

8 comments:
LOve what you did with the print/frame and what a great idea to use the mask with glitter! I have never thought to use it outside of the mists or paint.
oooo, I LOVE that! It looks great!!
Have fun at your Heidi Swapp classes!!! :D
awesome frame Kim! So cute & fun. I agree...H03 is beyond awesome.
i am also oooozing with jealousy that you and Tal get to go scrap with Heidi!!! Aaaagghhh!! so fun, and the sneek peeks of your projects so beautiful. I am LOVING her "time & season" album... you girls are gonna have the BEST time ever.
safe and happy travels!
cannot wait to HEAR & SEE what you all have done!
xo
Love what you created with the Ikea goodies. Hope to meet you in Great Falls this weekend--I live here and will be attending the Heidi Swapp event.
Leslee inn MT
Gorgeous! Can't wait for this weekend!!
I so love this. Very awesome and inspiring.
You are so stinkn' creative!!!! I still always thing of your Halloween banner you posted a year or two back. I still want one. Maybe someday I'll get around to making my own.
love it you are so talented!! Looks like things are going good ! Enjoying life and the boys!
Post a Comment