It's feeling like a really long time since I've posted anything. November seems to be a busy month for us. There's already a bunch of Christmas stuff going on and lots of church things I'm involved with which = Craziness. I've made my Christmas list and I've started my shopping...but there's still lots to do. I figure if I can get as much done as I can this month then next month I'll be able to enjoy the season. Is that how it works??? Haha!!
The boys are keeping us busy and providing us with never ending laughs. Cody and I managed to go on a date Friday night with NO KIDS! Amazing. That never seems to happen for us. We had Ryker asleep before we left, but I guess he woke up while we were gone. Alex said he came and gave her a hug not realizing who she was...he quickly did a double take and then asked "Are Mom and Dad safe?" He must of had a bad dream.
And today Maguire wiggled from the living room under his little play toy into the kitchen. He was making his way to the kitchen table. Ryker and I were quite impressed with how far he got wiggling on his tummy. He's growing so fast.
Goals for the week...
- finish my ornaments for an ornament exchange I'm doing (I have 25 I have to make and they're turning out super cute!)
- Make Christmas Cards
- Clean up Ryker's room and get it decorated. I finally got all his bedding and it's really cute. When I'm finished I'll have to share.
- Primary stuff...need I say more. We have our Primary Presentation in 2 weeks.
- Make cupcakes for the Primary Party Friday night
- And I'm sure a million other things
Really there's just too much going on.
K :)

5 comments:
Ryker is just the cutest little dude. If I had had a boy, I would have totally dressed him the way you do! Good luck with your to-do list...I've ignored mine so far, but I gotta get crackin'!
I can't believe how fast November is flying by- Christmas will be here before we know it!
Good luck with you list for the week :)
I cant wait to see Ryker's new room!!! So fun! Itll be super cute I know it. Hes such a cutie. I cant believe how much he's grown up even in the last few months. And I cant believe Maguires already wiggling!! Seems like just last week Maya was doing that! Hehe Good luck!
aww..Ryker is such a little man! cute photos! :)
good luck with your "to-do" list!
have a fabulous rest of the week/weekend!
xo
Where did you get Ryker's little green chair? That is so adorable! I am pregnant with my second boy and those would be awesome for birthdays or something.
karli_jo77@hotmail.com
Post a Comment