Sunday, January 31, 2010

looking for inspiration...


For awhile now I have been feeling uninspired.  And really it's not because there's a lack of inspiration out there...it's more that I'm having a hard time figuring out creative time.  Sure I've done a few little projects, but it's not enough.  Sometimes (okay, maybe a lot of the time) I spend countless hours looking on-line at many...many...many inspiring sites, but of course still don't do much.  I've got to get control over my life so I can find this much needed time for myself...haha!  And I admit that it would definitely help to have my space cleaned up.  I keep saying that I'm going to do it, I get started and then never seem to finish.


This month...my goal is to get my room cleaned up and organized.  I've got a lot of stuff to get rid.  I just need to purge and start fresh.


But...since I am once again sitting on the computer clicking away and looking at fun stuff...I thought I would share some of the cute things I'm finding.



I just found these adorable paper dolls...


if only I had a little girl it be fun to make some of these!!!  I LOVED paper dolls when I was little...and I still remember buying those paper doll books (usually Barbie).


And how cute are these???





I'm so sad we'll be away for Valentine's Day.  There's just something about it I love.  I did buy some stuff and have a few ideas for projects, but I might not get them done this year since we won't be here anyway.  I was thinking I might do a love day this week to make up for missing Valentine's Day (and I know we can always celebrate while we're away...)...hmmm...do I want to add more to my already crazy week???


And these cute Valentine's things from here...





like I said....


so much inspiration!!!


Love it :)

5 comments:

Christie said...

Your stuff is always so cute. I dont know how you get done the things that you do! you are super woman!

Lindsay Bateman said...

hey kimmie! just a heads up you are not alone...i find myself feeling the exact same way these days, wrapping myself up in everyone else's creativity and never my own....ugh...and YES having a scrap room that is a complete disorganization does not help either!!! eek! :)
good luck with your goal!
xo

lindsey loo said...

ya, fun stuff. its so fun finding fun stuff!
finding time is VERY hard, i totally get you. i get headaches if i dont be creative, i swear it. but there is seasons in life. whether its in a day, week or months. thats my little tid bit...

Talia said...

such fun stuff! i lose so much time looking around on the internet...aaahhh!

The Heavenor's said...

Well you've inspried me Kim! Since Avery sort of understands V-day I might take some of those cute ideas! I know, valentines day is special, somethng so sweet about it!