Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another layout!

I am not a risk taker.  It stresses me out.  Lately though I've been thinking about these boys of mine and what is ahead of us.  Last weekend I sat through woodbadge training (which was very long...it's training for cubs...scouts...etc.) and all I could think about was how much Ryker was going to love being a cub.  He is such an outdoor kid.  I am the mom of boys.  Doesn't that mean I'm going to have to support all the crazy things these 2 little guys are going to do.  I want them to dream big...I want them to believe they can do anything...to imagine the impossible.  I want to always encourage them to try anything...even if it is difficult or seems impossible.  I really can't wait to see what these little guys become.  I hope they don't let anything stand in their way.



Photobucket

Photobucket




I am loving the Jenni Bowlin Crepe paper ribbon right now. You'll see it on lots of my layouts. It's another item I have sitting on my desk.



I still have more layouts coming. I have a serious addiction right now...which is a good thing right? haha!



K :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I feel like scrapbooking lately, but I feel very out of practice! I think maybe a trip to the LSS could help- haha :)

I love the neutral colors on this one!