Wednesday, March 03, 2010

tumblr


A while ago I came across this blog entry....

which led me to this.

Okay...totally inspiring stuff here...at least for me.  Just what I needed.
I don't know if  you're anything like me, but I manage to spend a lot of time looking around on the internet, find countless pictures and ideas that I don't want to forget...


I created a link so you can go to my tumblr page (not too sure about the tumblr lingo..haha!) and see what's inspiring me.




I love that I can easily save things I love and it's all in one place.

Add a little note about why I liked the pic or whatever...and it's inspiration when I need it.


Love it!!!

1 comment:

Talia said...

i've been meaning to start "tumbling", too! it's a nice way to keep track of all those cute things we find on the internet, hey? fun!!