Friday, April 16, 2010

things that go...

Could a dad be any happier???


Photobucket


(sorry for the really bad video...i was running after him to make sure he stopped when we wanted him to.  He just keeps going and going.)

When Cody learned about these cute little bikes he was determined that Ryker needed one.  Unfortunately they don't sell them in Canada...(at least that we could find).  But the good thing about it was that we had a trip planned to Utah and there happened to be someone there who sold them.

Photobucket

Isn't he just so cute in his gear??  I can't believe he's 3!!!

Photobucket

You should have seen how excited Ryker was when he learned that this bike was for him.  He ran right outside and jumped on.  It was really great seeing him so excited about something his dad absolutely loves!!  I can already picture the many saturday's of daddy-son trips to the track...the many days of biking ahead...haha!!

Photobucket

It only took about 5 minutes for Ryker to get the hang of the bike and once he did he was off.  He loves it!  He's got the gear...so he's set.  And as the mommy I actually haven't worried to much...yet.  haha.  He's only been riding on grass and you can adjust the speed of the bike so it's really slow right now.  When he starts thinking he can jump things...that's when I'll worry.

Photobucket

Oh boys!  haha!!



Ryker's not the only one moving around here...


Maguire is walking everywhere now.  He's pretty sturdy too.  A couple of weeks ago he just took off.  It's actually been really nice that he can get where he wants and get what he wants, but it also means he's not a little baby anymore.  He's growing so fast.  And part of me thinks he knows he has to keep up with his brother... :)




Aren't these boys sooooo cute??!!!  I seriously just can't handle it :)


I love them!

3 comments:

Christie said...

oh my gosh! I love it! I love the bike so much! Ryker is a natural. I knew it was only a matter of time before Cody got him on one!
and GOOOOOOO MAGUIRE!! Youre not even a year yet! Just have to keep up with big brother!!

Scott and Tara said...

Wow that is impressive! How does he not tip over? I just showed Scott the video, he wants one for our little guy (but since he isn't born yet, we can wait a few years!

Talia said...

ooo, i love it! boys and their toys! payton and gabby are ready to get out on their dirtbike and quad, too! me....ya, not so excited about it! haha!!