We are wishing for summer weather. The sunny days every so often just aren't enough for us....
Last week (or is that two weeks ago already...it could even be longer than that...) we had such nice weather and played outside all day long. Ryker was asking me to take a picture of him holding Maguire. You can see how well that worked out...haha!! Maguire wasn't too sure about it. But any chance I can get Ryker to sit for a picture is great. It doesn't happen too often. I'm actually so thankful he asked for these pictures cause it's just one more moment in time that's been captured of these kiddies. They're just never going to be this little again....
This is totally the face Maguire gives us all the time. It makes me laugh. And look at all those teeth he's finally getting :)
In two weeks he'll be turning 1...it's really hard to believe. I've thought back a lot over this year about the miracle this little guy has been...remember this post? In my wildest dreams I never thought he would be here with us...and now he's almost 1. Crazy!!
Don't you just love that sweet little face??!!!
And this boy is another one of the miracles in our lives. I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for bringing him into our lives (you can read more here).
He really is the funniest kid I know. And as busy as he can be I can't help but laugh and smile at that cute little face.
umm...his hair is getting way too long. He informs me everyday that it is short, but I keep telling him that he has the longest hair in our family and we should cut it. He's not convinced yet...haha!! I'm not sure he would know who he was if it was cut short. Okay...really lets face it. I'm not ready to cut his cute hair all off. Poor Maguire...he needs a hair cut too. This momma just can't seem to let her babies grow up.
I'm soooo glad I got these pictures of my boys. This should teach me to get my camera out more often.
Isn't that the sweetest smile??
I love my boys :)
K

6 comments:
Adorable pictures of your cute little guys! You take amazing photos!!
I wish the weather was nicer, too. Little boys need to get outside & play!! :)
I love reading your blog kim! Your boys are so sweet and the pictures are adorable!!!!
such cute boys! maguire's teeth are cracking me up! kk has only had one front tooth for a few months now, the other one is finally coming in...so funny!!
Wow, your boys are adorable! I love Rykers hair, I love that he tells you its short! haha, like trying to convince you not to cut it! And Maguire is sooo cute, I love how blonde his hair is!!!
amazing photos!!
It's so hard to get cute pictures of kids together at that age. There is usually one of them not wanting to cooperate!
Such cuties!
Post a Comment