Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm no gardener...

Not much to share around here.  It's been the same old same old for us...nothing exciting.



I don't know if it's the weather or what, but we're feeling a little cooped up...we need to be outside.  I haven't even bought any plants or anything yet...and honestly I'm not sure what I'm even going to do this year with our yard.  I'm soooo not a gardener.  I need simple.



I've been designing all these sprinkler's for other people's yards and it's been fun and interesting to see what other people have done.  Maybe it's inspiring me a little bit to make our yard a little prettier this year.  It's in need of some curb appeal...  :)


more work...haha!


Instead of gardening I choose to spend my time inside...in my scrapbook room...

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



K :)

3 comments:

Karli said...

I noticed your glee dilemma a couple posts back. Hulu.com has all the episodes all the time so you can go back and watch them. I always watch them the next day or whenever I can get to them so I don't have all the commercials to fight with. Good luck!

Lindsay Bateman said...

i truly ADORE that layout...just gorgeous. beautiful job....beautiful couple!

Talia said...

gorgeous!! love the lace.
:)