Thursday, May 27, 2010

a little bit of scrapping...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I don't know what is wrong with me, but I sat down last night to scrapbook and I had nothing.  Seriously I just didn't feel creative at all.  I turned on Heidi's webshow and I ended up just watching....haha!!  The house was quiet, the boys were sleeping, Cody's working out of town...there were no distractions.  I think I need another stack of pictures to get me going again.


Today I took the boys swimming.  We needed something to do since it's a cloudy day once again.  The nice days are few at the moment, so we are getting a little tired of the inside things.  I don't normally take the kids swimming by myself since it's a really big job, but we attempted it today.  I think everyone was happy to get out.  And now we can have some quiet time.  When Cody's away it always feels like my days need to be planned out with things to do since there are no breaks or trading off with anyone.


My sister is ready to have her baby soon and I'm really looking forward to another little baby around here.  Ryker is obsessed with her baby belly and his little eyes light up everytime he sees her.  It's quite funny.  He honestly can't stop rubbing her tummy.  Our kids are each a year apart (well I should say her little kids...she has a 12 year old too!) and they all love each other soooo much, so it will be a perfect little addition to the group.   It's sad that my other sister isn't closer...we just don't get to see them enough.  But this afternoon I'm going to start working on something for me new little nephew that will be born soon.  I'm thinking I left his project to the last minute, so hopefully it will be done in time.  :)


And I can hear a little boy calling me from the basement...so I should run help him.


:)

1 comment:

Talia said...

loooove this page!! have you blown any of the pics up yet? you'll have to take a picture when you do! have fun with candice's baby, i love newborns!!