Last week Cody was away working and I was left at home with the kids...one of them being really sick. Can I just say that I am tired of doing a million loads of laundry every day...we're talking changing the bedding of the crib 3 or 4 times a day. Not fun. After a week of dealing with the mess I am sooooo happy to have my little guy feeling better.
Ryker has loved being outside everyday and I love that I can leave the back door open and the kids can come and go as they please. There's something about the sun that just makes me smile.
It's also that time of year when I want projects done around here. Yesterday we spent the day cleaning out the garage and shed. It was a big big job, but it's pretty much done. I loaded a box of junk up and dropped it off at Goodwill. And of course there was lots of garbage to get rid of. I love the feeling of cleaning and clearing out. And then I've also been working on different rooms around the house. We've finally picked new flooring for the kitchen and livingroom. It needed to be done when we moved into the house 8 years ago...but of course we just never got around to actually doing it. The funny thing is that our house was new when we moved in, but someone helping us move stuff into the basement accidentally ripped the lino in the front entrance and kitchen. How annoying is that???!! It's finally getting done though, so my hubby will be happy to have me stop complaining about it everytime I wash the floors...haha!!
There's a couple of things I can't wait to show, but of course I need to have them completely done before I take pictures. I'm just looking for the perfect things to finish it all off.
And then with Cody away I was able to be in my room once the kids were in bed. A few scrappy things I'm loving...some old...some new....
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Spring Collection - Thickers - Chipboard Shape Stickers - Bliss Accents - Multi, BRAND NEW
Scrapbook.com
Scrapbook.com
I just love all the Dear Lizzy stuff....sooo super cute!!
And then this item isn't new, but I'm loving it....
I love just cutting a little strip off to add to a layout.
And you can't go wrong with buttons!!
One busy week done and onto another.
I've also been trying to catch up on Glee...umm...love it!! But I have one issue. My stupid PVR didn't tape the second episode this season...and only taped half of some others..and missed another episode... It's a mess. I'm soooo annoyed cause I don't understand what's going on. How could this happen?? I thought I had planned it out perfectly so that I'd watch the first season and then watch the second season right after...but what to do. Help!!!
K :)

4 comments:
You can watch them online at globaltv.com but they only have a few up at a time- so hopefully they have the ones you need. They take one down when they put the new one up so be sure to check before Tuesday! Or there are probably some other websites you can watch them on...
Good luck. I am a few episodes behind too and need to get caught up.
Ugh....I am sure our house was filled with the same flu (so yucky). I have never done so much laundry before.
This really is just the best time of year..........I love sending the kids out to play too!
what adorable pages!!!! I just love everything about them. It's annoying that you can't watch the Glee episodes! Have you tried watching them online? I'm a total Gleek.
You have such a talent with scrapbooking!
Jessica
http://sierrastudiosphotography.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment