I still can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged. Life has been soooooo busy and the summer is just flying by. It also didn't help that the cord for my computer was broken thanks to the littlest guy around here and I've been too lazy to go in the basement to the other computer. I know...lazy!! haha!
Since I haven't shared anything about our shuswap holiday I thought what I'd do is share some of the pictures I took instead. My sister and I both love photography so we took each of the kids out and took a bunch of pictures. It was fun actually both shooting away...fun to see each others perspectives. Makes me happy!
This is my nephew Talin. He's now 13...which is crazy to me. One of the things my mom does every year is a kindness jar. At the end of holidays a name is drawn from the jar and the winner receives a quilt. The first year Talin won the quilt. He's always so helpful and my kids absolutely love him!! Ryker tried to tell us the other day that "he was big like Talin so he could drive the car...." haha! Good one! haha!! But there were soooo many times that I'd walk into the cabin to find Talin holding his new baby brother so his mom could get things done or he was always out swimming or building things in the sand with his little cousins. He's such a good kid. We love having Talin around.
We love you Tal!!
:)
p.s. I'm planning on doing a post everyday of each of the kids. I'll share a few more details of our holiday each day.....

No comments:
Post a Comment