Next up is Sydney!
She was my little buddie on holidays and was a big help. She loved playing with Ryker and Maguire and was always watching them. She reminds me so much of my sister...so so much.
She hates getting her picture taken and I had to bribe her to smile once in awhile. Yet secretly I think she loved it! hehe!!
She's such a cute little thing with a spunky personality. She was playing it up for the camera and I was loving it!!
Syd is quite the little swimmer. She was in the water every chance she could be and she really is good at it! I was soooo impressed. The water was really warm and it was hot...perfect beach weather. We stayed in a really nice cabin right on the beach. It's a cabin that belongs to some family friends of ours and it's in a really nice private community. There is a private beach and even a swimming pool (that wasn't quite ready when we were there). Last year we were in the same community, but we stayed in one of the cabins that was farther back. It was still really nice, but we had a lot more room this year. It was easy to put Maguire down for a nap and still be right there by the cabin to hear him. And with my oldest sister having a new baby she could still be right there with everyone and keep him out of the sun. It worked out great!
We're off camping this week with Cody's family. I'm not really a camper, but it should be fun. We're camping right at the lake...we'll be boating...bar-b-queing...playing at the beach...bike riding.......should be fun!!
K :)

No comments:
Post a Comment