Thursday, October 28, 2010

looking forward to....

shopping here and here.

eating here and a million other places.

getting pictures done by this amazing person!

playing with the kiddies!!!

and hanging with the hubby :)



just can't wait...


K :)


p.s.  If you have favorite places in Phoenix area...please share!  I'm always looking for other fun things to eat...do...places to shop....  share!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey I could probably just copy and paste your whole post, since it applies to me too (Though I would swap out Baja Fresh for good old Cafe Rio)! We are going to Phoenix in a week. When are you going?

Kim said...

We leave on Halloween! And I am very excited :) I love it there. I'll have to add Cafe Rio to my list of places to go and things to eat...thanks!!

Anonymous said...

The Tommy Bahamas restaurant + of course PF Changs both have Gluten free menus...we like the ones at Kierland Commons in Scottsdale, near the Westin Kierland hotel....yum!!

Susie said...

Charming Charlies has super cute accessories for cheap and its the cutest little shopping area. PF changs is soo yummy & of course all the usuals target

Anonymous said...

Organ Pizza restaraunt is a treat for the tummy and the ears. The World Wildlife Park is amazing. Try and catch a Coyote game (cheap seats) and it's like a little Vegas surrounding the (Jobing.com) arena.

Out of town, SEDONA is amazing, as is the Grand Canyon.

We love Phoenix, it's almost our second home. ANd personally, I love "Jac-in-the-box" and their Teriyaki bowls, side of egg roll. Love the USA!

Have a great trip
Karen

Anonymous said...

"Jack-in-the-box"

Anonymous said...

Charming Charlies is the store I told you to check out in Fashion Park mall (the one I didn't get to go in because of you know who...) It looked so neat!!! Have fun! -Candice