And Christmas is over....
Hard to believe how quickly it goes. We had a wonderful Christmas and loved every minute. The kids thought it was great...Santa even left a little note for Ryker! He was sooooo excited that "Santa wrote his name!" We almost could have left Christmas with just that and he would have been happy ;) But since he was a good boy this year Santa also left presents! Maguire and Ryker both were spoiled and have been enjoying some new toys to play with.
Cody and I have been working on some other projects around here...with a lot of help from my Dad!!! It's always nice having family close by to help with those kinds of things. And Cody totally threw his back out and has hardly been able to get out of bed, so it's been a huge help to me. My dad even stayed for a few minutes after today to play Mario Kart with Ryker! That made his day :)
I'll be sooooo sad when Christmas holidays are over. We've loved having Cody around (even if he has been stuck in bed pretty much the past couple of days!). I thought I'd share a couple more layouts from my December Daily. I'm so proud of myself for finishing this little project this month...why not throw one more thing into the mix of a busy month??!! haha!! It will be fun to look at next year and to remember all the things we did this month. I kept my journaling pretty short, so maybe next year I can improve on that. hmm.
I loved this project sooooo much, that it's got me thinking a lot about this. I LOVED being back in my room and being creative...and I honestly only spent a few minutes a day (30 at max) working on my layout. If I could get myself organized a bit more I might just attempt a little project life this year. It might just start with one month at a time, but how cool is it to look back at the everyday life we live!! I did order some of the pocket pages and was thinking of maybe coming up with my own cards to fill it with, but the project life kits are so cute! Hard to resist.... And really with where my life is at right now...I have two small children who need me...and I love being there with them...so my scrapbooking life just isn't the same. Things change and that's okay.
Really contemplating my goals for the year....in all areas of my life. I really love this time of year to reflect back on the year and to look ahead. It's got me thinking!!
K :)












4 comments:
I did Project 365 in 2009, and Project Life for 2010. I loved each of them (for different reasons) and would highly recommend getting the whole kit. SO worth it, and such a great way to document LIFE.
What a treasure to have! December goes by so fast and is such a blur of memories when it is all over.
I'm glad you had such a great Christmas.
Happy New Year! (hopefully your hubby is back up and running in no time)
Love the little December project you did! Cant wait to see the other projects you are doing around your house that Cody got out of because of his back.
Hi thanks for postingg this
Post a Comment