Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More December Daily



I am loving how this little daily album is coming together.  I love spending a couple of minutes in my room just working away.  And I have to admit it makes me a happy just being able to create again.  It feels like it's been a long time since I've really done anything.




This little album is also making me think about getting my camera out more often and snapping a few of our daily happenings.  Our stories aren't always great and are days can be very uneventful, but this is our life right now.  One day I'm going to look back at this album and be so thankful I recorded these memories.



This next page is on a clock transparency which is hard to see....



I have been keeping up pretty good...especially since I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to.  But I've kept it simple.  Since December can be such a crazy month it was the only way to actually be able to do it.  I usually find a couple of minutes during nap time or once the kids go to bed at night, but I try to only spend about 20 minutes on my daily page.  There just isn't time for more than that.  My goal is to get my room completely cleaned up over the Christmas holidays when Cody's home.  I know I keep saying that, but it has to get done.  haha!!


We are having a great week this week and enjoying the slower pace.  I'm off to get my haircut in a couple of hours and I'm still trying to decide what I'm doing with it so I should run.


K :)

1 comment:

er sanjay dhanotiya be mba said...

Good reading your poost