Thursday, January 27, 2011

A little taste of our life!


It just wouldn't be a blog post without a cute picture....  Look at that little face!  I could just eat him up.  This boy is busy.  Loves playing cars.  And absolutely loves his big brother.  He's so cute...but what trouble too!  Oh I just love him!


This week has been one of those weeks....


Monday I met my cousin and her cute little boy at the pool.  It's not the first time I've taken the kids swimming by myself, but today definitely didn't go as smoothly as it usually does.  Maguire was tired after an hour, so I decided to leave.  Of course Ryker took off on me though when I was trying to get their life jackets hung up...and then once he was back sitting on the bench Maguire tried running off.  At that point I was beyond done.  We headed to the change room and I told the boys to go sit down while I was pulling our stuff out of the locker.  Ryker took this as his opportunity to run again...and this time it was out into the front entrance...through the food court all the way to the children's play park.  Thankfully there was a girl in the change room that offered to watch Maguire while I chased down Ryker in my bathing suit and wet hair!  It was great!  I think this could be my most embarrassing moment.  I'm just glad I chose to wear my one piece...except that it's a halter top that ties around my neck and as we walked back to the change room Ryker untied it!!  Thankfully it stayed up :)

you can laugh now....hahahahahaha!!  I'm laughing!


Tuesday was playschool and actually went okay.  We had a couple issues playing nicely with other kids, but overall things were good.  He was crying however when I picked him up because his teacher only gave him one stamp...and he always wants two like the other kids!  I'll have to figure that one out.


Wednesday it was raining here even though we have tons of snow!  How crazy is it to be in the middle of winter with rain.  The side roads were a nightmare and we had to be out of the house at a doctor's appointment.  I stopped at my parents house and had to hold onto my mom's car to get up the driveway it was sooooo slippery!  


And today feels like it should be Friday!  Ever have those days?  Or weeks??!  


I'm already looking forward to the weekend.  It can't come soon enough.



K :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh Kim, I cannot even imagine! Ha or I can and it's hilarious that it wasn't me! Sounds like you've got some little rascals on your hands... me too!

Sheri said...

Oh kim, that is just too funny!! I am sure I will picture you running through the food court in your swim suit next time my children embarass me............always good to know we aren't the only ones with crazy kids!!

Scott and Tara said...

Oh Kim, that is terrible... but yes, funny too! I can see Boston being a runner too. He already crawls really fast if he knows he isn't suppose to be somewhere or in something. Got to love our boys.