I'm starting to feel a little productive. Just a little bit. The nice weather (minus the wind) is making me happy. Mother's Day weekend...yes it is a weekend around here...I managed to find time to hide in my scrapbook room and do a few layouts. I organized some of my more recent layouts a few weeks ago and realized that little Maguire is lacking on the pages. Ryker has book upon book, but Maguire really only has a few layouts...so...I am trying to get some done for him. I try to keep some random pictures on my table to scrapbook when I feel like it. Sometimes I need the right picture to get my creative flow going.
This picture feels like a whole other lifetime. My sister took this 2 years ago now when I came to stay with her one weekend....
And this picture of Maguire brings back sooooo many memories of summer holidays, being on the boat and just taking turns holding and cuddling him. He was only 6 weeks old...how time flies.
I'm so thankful to have hobbies that make me so completely happy!! I love looking through our family pictures and layouts and remembering so many good times. I just need to find the time to scrapbook more often. Anyone interested in getting together to scrapbook sometime???
But onto other things....
I got my sewing machine out last night after the kids were asleep and worked on a cute project. I'll post some pictures soon...I should state that I don't really sew so my lines aren't even and some things are a little wonky, but it still turned out really cute!
The boys and I have been playing at the park almost everyday...even with the wind. We just have to get out. They'll only play in the backyard for so long before that gets boring...haha!! We try to park hop. It's easy for them to leave if they know we're headed to another park ;)
Yesterday some friends came over and my mom taught us how to make crepes. They were actually really really easy...I have made them before, just never with an actual crepe maker. We're having a brunch on Saturday for our Relief Society activity this month so we needed 100 crepes. It was lots of fun!!
Soccer starts tomorrow morning for Ryker! He's really excited and LOVES his jersey! I think I'll have to bring the camera and video camera...it could be funny.
Okay...that's the update. Just rambling from me :)
K





No comments:
Post a Comment