Camera straps are soooo ugly. Don't ya think? They're annoying, but of course you can't live without it...so why not make it cute! There are lots of cute straps on etsy with ruffles and flowers and all kinds of funky stuff, but it just wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't made it ;)
First of all I should say that "I DO NOT SEW!" I attempt sewing. I do not understand the sewing lingo, my lines never match up, I'm impatient and hate pressing anything (I will do it if I absolutely have to...), but for whatever reason I just had to have a sewing machine. haha!!! And when I saw this tutorial I thought I could attempt it.
You can find the tutorial here
And since I was making one for myself I thought why not make one for my friend!
Yes...it took me all night to make these (don't be scared cause they really are simple I'm just slow. Remember...I don't sew!) and they aren't perfect, but look how cute they are!! And there's even a pocket for the lens cap. How fun!
So if I can do it...you can too!!
k :)


4 comments:
Love it Kim! I seriously laughed out loud reading your description on your sewing skills......I am the exact same way.
I am for sure going to give this one a try.t
cute! reminds me of stethescope covers, mind you camera strap covers are A LOT more sanitary but cute!
I love it Kim! Thanks :) I think you did a fabulous job! I will never have to wonder which camera is mine, not that I set it down often, hehe.
I love it! Thanks for the link for the tutorial... It's on my to do list for some day sooner than later!
Post a Comment