Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Project Life photo ideas

Okay...June!!  Really???  Where is the year going???  Already on the sixth month!!  Wow.  This year really is flying by.  Our daily photos sometimes get a little boring, so I thought this month I'd follow along with this


Lots of great picture ideas and some different ones than I would normally take.  My project life pictures have been more about our favorite pictures from the week since that way I don't feel guilty if I miss a day.  There's always lots to tell about our day...life is never dull with these boys, but the pictures don't always happen.  This will give me a boost!!  Just what I'm needing.


Here's another one I came across with some similar ideas!  Looks fun too!!


And another idea....


(check out the original post here...it's too hard to enlarge this one cause it gets blurry)


I should challenge myself to post all 30 pictures at the end of the month...might be fun!!  Join me if you like :)


K

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I really should get onboard this photo a day! It sure seems a lot more possible when I look at those lists.
I would love to see your month of June pics.......can't wait!

Lindsay Bateman said...

oh kim! this is awesome, thank you so much for sharing this! this would also make an awesome "my life this month/30 days in pics" mini-album/scrapbook...or a cool page. also LOVE the canvases you made. too cool. :)