This is how we've been feeling lately....haha!! The kids have been so sick this past week which means we've been spending a lot of time at home. I wouldn't normally complain about that, I just hate that it's because the kids are sick. I hate seeing them not themselves. Not fun.
Thanks for all the movie suggestions from my last post! There were some that I had totally forgotten about...and some that were new to me that I've never seen. So thank you :)
Last night I met my two besties for dinner to celebrate Christmas! I know it seems early, but December is always crazy with so many things going on that we always try to celebrate in November. I love any chance to get together with these girls, it's just so fun chatting and hanging out...usually laughing and remembering some funny old times. haha. They completely spoiled me with some really fun stuff...I love those girls!!
And Thursday night my sister had an epicure...scentsy party so we decided to do some stuff of our own to sell. It was a really great night! Thanks to everyone who came!! My aunt had made some really neat things to sell too! I can't wait to try my dryer ball!! (If anyone is interested I still have some items left...so let me know. And if I can find some time I'll maybe try posting a couple of pictures of the items.).
P.S. Can I just mention how cute Maguire looks in this picture??!! His blond hair was so straight!! I can hardly remember him without curls.....
K :)

3 comments:
Do you have any side tables?
I am also interested in a side table! I am sad I didn't make it out!
Thannk you
Post a Comment